This charter seeks to provide a framework, which enables our users to know:
1. What services are available in this hospital?
2. The quality of service they are entitled to.
3. The means through which complaints regarding denial or poor quality of service will be redressed.
- Prakash Shikshan Mandal’s Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & research is a medical college with 400 teaching beds Prakash Hospital and Research centre.
- Further expansion to 700 bedded multi-speciality well equipped hospital and post graduate courses.
- Our aim is to prepare medical doctors by teaching, training and research to fulfill the needs of the community.
- Our services are open to all with no discrimination of caste, sex, religion or social status.
- We are committed to :- The health needs of the community.
- Promote community oriented research.
- We have Pharmacy vigilance committee.
- Hospital Infection Control Committee to give quality services.
- We will provide the health services at affordable charges.
- Emergency services will be available to the society 24X7 hours.
- OPD timings are 09.00 am to 05.00 pm.
- Pharmacy is available in the hospital for patients need, 24X7 hrs.